Motorworks Brewing, Bradenton’s first craft brewery, was co-founded by Frank and Denise Tschida. As soon as they laid their eyes on the Bradenton property, they knew they had found something special. Built in 1923 as an automobile dealership – complete with a concrete ramp that was used to move cars from the ground floor to a second floor service area – the 27,000 sq. ft. building houses Motorworks’ full-production Brewery and Taproom.
Home to a Hudson Motors dealership – renowned for outstanding performance and innovative styling – in the late 40s and early 50s, the building’s automotive history along with Frank’s Sprint Car/ASA background inspired the Motorworks Brewing name. The Motorworks Brewing team strives to bring our own imaginative and innovative approach to brewing to honor our building’s storied past.